Recorded October 21, 2021
In this webinar, we will explore two solutions that enable code-required emergency lighting for commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings. Let’s take a look at the difference between LED Emergency Drivers and Emergency Inverters, and when to choose one over the other.
- Course: LED Emergency Drivers and Emergency Inverters: What is the Difference and why does it Matter?
- Speaker: Nathan Bell, Regional Sales Manager Emergency Lighting
- Date: Thursday October 21st
- Time: Noon – 1:00 pm CST
- Location: Zoom Web Meeting
- Cost: No Charge
- Credit: 1.0 PDH, IES Omaha Certificate
SPEAKER: Nathan Bell has been with Bodine for 10 years, holding positions in Product Marketing, as well as managing the Emergency portfolio as Product Manager. Nathan is currently Regional Sales Manager for the central U.S.
Tony Staub (Leo A Daly)
Steve Gollehon (Morrissey Engineering)
Brandon Rich (Alvine Engineering)