December 1, 2022
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Please join us in person for an in-depth look at the lighting design process for Gene Leahy Mall with the lighting designers from Atelier Ten New York. Design evolution, detail coordination, programming, and controls will be discussed.
Dinner and the presentation of the design process will take place at Alvine Engineering followed by a walking tour of the project.
- Course: Gene Leahy Mall Lighting Discussion and Tour
- Speaker: Joshua Spitzig and Nick DeSordi, Atelier Ten
- Date: Thursday, December 1st, 2022
- Time: 5:30-7:00 PM CST
- Location: Alvine Engineering, 1201 Cass St, Omaha, NE 68102
- Cost: Food and soft drinks will be included
- Students: $5
- IES Members: $15
- Non-members: $20
- (Paypal account required. Please email [email protected] if you prefer an alternate payment option)
- Credit: 1.0 PDH / 1.0 LEU, IES Omaha Certificate
- Directions: Free visitor parking in lot on NW corner of 13th and Cass St. Use crosswalks and enter Alvine’s office at the ground level.
Please complete your registration no later than Wednesday, November 30th.
Josh is the lead lighting designer for the Riverfront Parks Project and Nick is the project lighting designer. With over 25 years in lighting, Josh has a background in theatrical lighting that informs his architectural and landscape lighting design work. Nick comes to lighting with a degree in Environmental Design, and managed the documentation of the lighting at Gene Leahy Mall.
Their team at Atelier Ten designs lighting for many types of projects, including higher education, corporate headquarters, and healthcare, but they have a special affinity for lighting parks and other exterior projects.
Venue: Alvine Engineering